Monday, February 23, 2009

owh sgt depressed~

time: 12.30 pm.
event: Drama oral presentation.
instructor: Mdm Rohani.
mood: melancholy!

i presented on Themes for a classical Greek play, Oedipus Rex, today.
i didn't even get to finish my first sentence when Mdm said:

"You speak too FAST and too SMOOTH. is this the way you present?"
-
-
-
-
startled.
-
-
-
i mumbled: "fine. im gonna fix my style of speaking"
-
-
but then when i spoke SLOWly and a bit ROUGHly,
i started to STUTTER. dammit.
-
-
conclusion : i somewhat do not really like my voice. oh Allah, do forgive me.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

hah! that was fine compared to me..
she said that, ohh,you're not doing your research...and lg 1 die ckp, you didn't read the play...
oh2..sdey2

NABILA HANIS said...

each word came from her mouth was melancholic kot~

haha.