Sunday, March 22, 2009

the amazing call!

i was sleeping when my phone suddenly rang. owh, it was ayah, the beloved dad ever.

ayah: tido ke?
me : hmmmpphh...
ayah: tak, saje je call. baju yg ila beli semalam tu abah pkai pegi kenduri tadi.
ramai org tegur, baru balek indon ke? hehe.
me : owh, a'ah. tu baju indon. hehe.
ayah: terima kasih la belikan. laen kali beli lagi. tapi saiz XL la kot. yang ni kecik sikit. hehe.
me :hahaha. ye nanti ila tgok lagi.
ayah: k lah, tdo lah.
me : hmmpphh...

then i grabbed my pillow back n continued sleeping.

wait. wait. wait. wait. wait.

did ayah say thank you?

did he?

owh my God.

a father thank his daughter for buying a 43-ringgit cloth for him?

while the daughter herself RARELY say thank you though the father has raised her for 20 years?

owh my God.

my dad is damn AMAZING. i know. i know. and i know.

i will never ever find a guy like him.

he's my one in a million.

if i am about to write about him, more than thousand papers may be needed. there are too much to say about him. he's the perfect one i've ever known in my lifetime. he's apparently my idol. i wanna be like him. i promise i'l treat my children the way he's treating us now.

owh, gotta stop. phonology homeworks are waiting.

but dear Ayah, i want u to bear this in mind. always.
three words, three syllables, eight letters;

I LOVE YOU! ;)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

~he's my one-in-a million-abah,too..ok? ;)

Anonymous said...

ceh..puji kemain..ble balik derhaka..hahha

NABILA HANIS said...

watch your words, Anonymous.
u're just like other Malays.
underestimating. owh so typical.

pity u.

Atiqah Jamsari said...

uiihh sape la anonymous tu!!

NABILA HANIS said...

si kedua tua rupanye! haha =3

Unknown said...

~si kedua tu tkde blogspot.. ngeh2..