Tuesday, June 9, 2009

the reason why im still alive.

[just came back from meeting sir Mazlan, discussed on the term paper]
i am busy. yes, i am. but i just can't help myself from writing this. my whole family excluding the eldest sister is busy preparing for my grandparents' wedding anniversary. ahh, kawaii~ ;)
and me? though having no classes till sunday, am stuck among people of the garden of knowledge and virtue. sigh. fine la, i'll call them later to know how things are going without me ;p. ahh, missing them like hell.
back to the base, the reason im still alive is that i wanna hear this from my parents' mouth:
"we are so proud to have you as our daugther".
i've dissappointed them a lot before. even from the very beginning, i guess.
they wanted me to be a doctor. but then, though i used to be a science stream student, i couldn't make it. i was hell, silly. i didnt even score for those effing science subjects, plus additional mathematics. i was damn, damn, silly and immatured.
that is why im very grateful that at the end i got enrolled to CFS, IIUM and finally got my ass here, the fabulous main camp.
though im not doing science's, indeed, but i promise i'll be my parents' best. we aren't a big family. only 6 of us; mak, ayah, and the 4 delicate flowers ;P. no boys at all. so what else could i do if not making them proud for having me? am i right? yes, i am. hehe.
i'm trying and will always be trying to work hard and do my best. life is only for once. i'll live my precious life to the fullest, for sure.
and i love my family so much, indeed. as long as i have them with me, others do not matter.
live, love, and laugh.
that's how a life supposed to be.
***
get back to work ;)
***

No comments: