Thursday, August 27, 2009

Happy 20th Birthday, Along!

SPM 2006.

the promises.


STAM 2007
.
.
my dear Annis Athirah Ahmad Tarmidzi;
the very best friend + the most lovable sister,
.
.
"when i was crying to death,
i wished you were here,
when i was laughing like hell,
i wished you were here,
when i was feeling like life is so unfair,
i wished you were here.
whatever it is,
i really really wish you are here.
because life is so incomplete without you here"
.
.
Happy 2oth birthday, lovey.
.
.
you'd have no idea how much i miss you.
.
.
.
Love you always. *hugs*
--------------------------------------------------------

*we've known each other for almost 7 years.
*it's been 2 years since we last met.
*she's currently doing her bachelor degree in Arabic Language (Jordan).
*she won't come back till the graduation day and that's horrible enough for me.
.
.
.
... oh, so many things to write on,
.
.
but one thing for sure,
.
.
apart from my family, my 'F.2.5.d', and my good buddies,
.
she's another piece of me.

2 comments:

along cik ila.. said...

uwaaa..terharunye..
cik ila..mekasih ya..
along rindu sgt2 kt ila..
tp mama ngan abah x kasi balik..huhu..
ila pujuk la dorg..kalo leh,next year iallah kite jumpa,k?
kalo x..tggu smpai my graduation la..
miz u so much..almost n always..
bangga la plak,besday along masuk blog..kui3!

~ur sis..~

along cik ila.. said...

u made me cry..huargghhh..want u cik ila..realy miz u..miz u so muchhhh..huaaaaa..