Monday, November 30, 2009

A visit to the other family’s.

above is the picture of me and the sister-like BFF of mine, years ago. we were so damn close back then that i often spend time with her kindred too, especially the siblings. though she is studying abroad now, i always find time to pay them a visit but obviously I rarely managed to do so.

my favorite; Nur 'Uzma Nabihah.

another sweethearts;

Nur Fatini Zahirah and Nur Irdina Fasihah.

plus the one-year-and-a-half-old youngest;
Hafiz Hakimi.

^-^

i'm so freaking glad to always be welcomed with open arms by this family. fyi, the BFF, Annis Athirah is the eldest out of 10. and i'm lovin' it; kids never fail to please me ;).
.
Even the second youngest thought that i'm actually her real sister who is abroad now and called me 'Along'. that was deeply moving for me T_T. but don't worry Along, nobody can ever replace you!


These people have become a part of my life. thus i wish the relationship will remain forever.

i miss you fucking much, Along! Loves~

No comments: