Sunday, December 13, 2009

it's such a good start. i guess.

lThe new semester has just started about 6 days, 1 hour and 58 minutes ago. As usual, most classes have already begun. It’s only four days per week but the schedule seems to be full. Got only 15 contact hours this semester; am not to be narrow-minded but I don’t think I’d make good grades with loads of curricular activities. (what the hell, study lagi penting kott). Whatever~

anyway, I dropped Public Speaking and Contemporary Issues class just because I wanna have a break from having night classes this semester. Night classes are horrible. They just make me sick; my schedule gets mixed up when there are night classes. Fine, I’ll be taking the subject next semester.

Another subject that was successfully dropped is Creative Thinking and Problem Solving. And the reason is because it’s been my dream since years ago to have only one class in a day. So basically, my class schedule for Mondays and Wednesdays is so full while Tuesdays and Thursdays will be the heavenly days. Owh, no classes on Friday. Hoorayyyyy~


There are 3 BIG events coming and I got such a BIG commitment to all of them. University Sport Carnival on 17th to 23rd December, Inter-Mahallat Cultural and Debate Week on early January, and ASEAN Logics Conference on coming 2nd February.


Apparently I am damn hectic these days. This semester will be the busiest one that I’ve ever had so far.


however, these photos are obviously a contradiction to everything I just posted.

'2012', KLCC, Dec 10, 2009

the babes; Ruqayyah, Sha, Sakinah, Fatin, & me.








This is just the way I live. to be specific, the way i prefer to live. No matter how busy I am, I’d never put off the dates with the besties. Lol.