Sunday, May 16, 2010

burning the midnight oil.

It's 5.13 am and I haven't switched off the light yet. the room mate already wakes up. she wakes up early everyday to perform Sunat prayer and I'm still awake doing something not related to religious duties. kalau ayah tahu ni mesti kena lecture setengah jam like he always did when I was at high school heh.

eh no no. not studying Arabic instead huhu. I'm just fulfilling the KPI of MRC. this is the third one i prepared but will be the first one to take place for REAL. I've done two proposals before but both of them were not approved due to some technical problems and time constraint, apart from my tiredness in handling two big University events (Sports Carnival and IMCDW) without much helps. so this is it; my very first Mahallah program :)

since it hasn't be submitted to the Principal yet, it's better to keep the event a secret. private and confidential haha. but since I'm in charge of Culture and Arts bureau, any programs under me would be the fun and joyous ones only.
.
anyway, this program is in conjuction with a BIG event of Mahallah Asiah on this coming July. for god's sake, we've been discussing on it even before second semester ended months ago. the event will be held insyaAllah in a week time, with lots of programs in it including those managed by me.
.
ha this is what I like being a MRC. I get to be a program manager. kalau tak guys je yg selalu hold the position. sebelum2 ni pun I always be their assistant.
.
I'll be managing two programs. (tapi proposal baru 1 completed) it's totally hard for me when my fellow in charge is far far away from me. she's in a long vacation with her family at the States. but Alhamdulillah everything goes well so far. wish it will be a blast one later!
~~~

*I'm in dilemma whether to continue my position in MRC or not. if I do, I'll be promoted to the mainboard. the heart says NO, because my pointer has dropped. the desire says YES, because it prepares me to do well in the future and gives me good experiences and memories to keep! need to ask my parents and sisters as well. need to make a right decision now so that bad things won't happen again. na'uzubillah, o Allah, keep me away from that. need to list up the pros and cons. okay. will do. praying...*


2 comments:

queenIzyan said...

Tag untuk anda http://queenizyan.blogspot.com/2010/06/kena-tag-2.html

NABILA HANIS said...

ya ampun baru perasan! huu :p