Friday, September 10, 2010

'Eid Mubarak' to all and 'oh please be happy' to me.


It's 1st Syawal and I don't have much reasons to explain why I shall be happy. There are so many things happening, directly and indirectly to me. They are just too much to bear.

First of all, this is about a BFF of mine; the one I've known for about 9 years. The fact is that she's the first one I ever considered as a best friend of mine. We used to be SO close. and I can say that the day she went abroad about 3 years ago was one of the saddest moments in my life. and for God's sake, that was not even the last day I had her in my arms. We used to share almost everything with each other; boyfriends, study stuffs, dreams, future, family, and that even included wedding. We had promised to each other that we got an important role to play on each other's wedding. But here's the fact that I've been trying to digest, which is obviously unsuccessful; my BFF is getting married in two days time and she's miles away from me. I haven't met her for like 3 years time and now she'll be having her most important day, without me. But mind you, it's not about those childish promise thingy. It's just that I wish we could be together on our important days. You would have no idea how much I miss and love her. Well now let me just pray that she'll be with me when my day comes. I love you so much, Along. I'm sorry that I've been avoiding and denying your texts, msgs. It just hurts me so bad. but I'll always pray for the best of you. BOTH of you. I'll wait for you to come back here. and when the day comes, I promise I'll be among the first faces you'll see.


The next one is about my current bestie. My dear Nuratiqah Hussaini, I'd like to apologize for EVERY single thing happened between us. it might be about you, or me. or just me. Whatever it was, I'm sorry and let's just start all over again. I've read whatever you wrote about me on your blog and trust me, it was touching enough to make me cry. I LOVE YOU too. and that's all you need to know, too. We've been sharing a lot of things, we've been going through so many things too. I thank you for being understanding and one thing I want you to know is that you're much better than some best friends I used to have before. Well, at least I can't just deny the fact that you were with me when I was having my hard time, which is when my love relationship officially ended. so let bygones be bygones. I'm so happy for having you and Ika in my room. I mean, OUR room. I thank Allah for granting me with these wonderful people. love you both. xoxo.


The last thing I am actually not intending to write about is regarding my so-called love thingy. but no, it's not about my ex. No, hell no. if it's all about the ex-boyfriend, honestly I got nothing to talk on. he's my past. and will forever remain as my past. Here's about a guy which I'd prefer to describe him as my crush. to cut it short, I am silly for still keeping an undefinable feeling towards him. dear ME, please just forget him especially when he's just got a new wonderful addition in his life. and dear YOU, do appreciate what you're having now. you'll never know how meaningful they are until you lose them. enough said.

I wish everyone would have a blast Eid. and please pray for mine, too.

love from me,

No comments: