Monday, October 11, 2010

being the dream girl every guy desires.



Every woman dreams of being the great one. well I'm surely not excluded. I always dream of being as great as her;



and her;



or even her;



and her;



for some reasons, I wish I'm becoming a person who is as good as they are some day.

I could still remember the points I stated for a speech that I couldn't recall what its exact title was. well if I'm not mistaken it's about how to be a princess of your own. those 3 points were:

1) Be Impressive
(physically, mentally & spiritually)

2) Be Intelligent

3) Be Independent


well let's have some more;


4) Get a solid education.




5) Know how to make the most of your appearance.
(be confident)


6) Know your abilities and potential.
(and think of them whenever you doubt yourself)


7) Pray hard. and never forget to abide by the religious duties.




8) Decide you will make yourself into the kind of person you like.
(well in my case, a happy successful woman)


9) Be someone who has interests in life and in the world.


10) Aim to gain your power from your own strengths.


11) Care about other people.







"Wanita itu hiasan dunia dan seindah hiasan adalah wanita solehah"



well, GOOD LUCK!

to me too :)




[original source]

No comments: