Saturday, February 26, 2011

and here comes the busiest week ever!



Hello, loves! hopefully everyone is doing fine! me too. The busiest week ever is on its way but hell yeah, I'm cool about it. Surely am :)

I'll be MC-ing for Nusantara Theatre Week 2011, which will take place on 28th February and 1st March. TWO plays will be performed; one is in Malay and another one is in English. Those who can't make it on Monday night may come on Tuesday night. Same plays will be performed but with different performances from Dikir Barat team and IIUM acoustic band.






Next, ELITS is having its Sports and Games Week, starting from 2nd of March until 4th of March. As the HC of Special Task, I'm currently busy preparing tags, certs, prizes, etc. While on that day, I'll be the POC for Tarik Tali. Nice one :)


do join and support us!




While from 4th of March until 6th of March, I'll be part of those people selling orchids, in conjunction of Orchid Day, organized by Breast Cancer Welfare Association. Do purchase one and show your support and awareness toward breast cancer!





all the best to all!






No comments: