Sunday, March 20, 2011

the climax for this semester.





Hello, peeps. wish everyone is in a good health condition. I'm doing fine here. Despite the effing shits some assholes gave me, I'm still feeling great. Well that just shows how incredible and astounding I am. (NO, that just proves how perasan I am. LOL).

but it's undeniably true though. I've been told by some reliable and trustworthy buddies that if they were in my place, they wouldn't be as strong as I am. Well, I just could smile, as a 'thank you' sign for the compliment.

God is fair. Apart from those sluts I got to face, I've been surrounded with amazing people too.

Enough with that.

The semester will come to its end in a few weeks time. Only God knows how exciting it is! Frankly said, this is the worst semester so far. The worst experience I ever had, happened during this semester. But alhamdulillah, it has eventually ended. Kudos to me, for the fascinating patience. Can't believe it myself. Thanks a bunch to those sluts for letting me experience those shitty moments. You'd have no idea how much they had helped me in shaping myself to be such a great person.

I don't hold grudges. No worries. Everything is forgiven.


No comments: