Saturday, April 16, 2011

child adoption.



the book I've been reading since last Thursday.


I know this sounds absurd. I do want a baby of my own. I've been planning to do so since I was at high school. No, no. I didn't mean of getting pregnant thingy but rather adopting a child. Well of course this intention had totally been rejected by parents and one of my sisters. She even scared me off by persuading me to watch 'The Orphan'. LOL.


but yeah, I think I'm sticking to it. Since I'm not in any serious love relationship thus I've started making a life plan without including any existence of a guy called husband or at least, boy friend.

A child is way better huh. Perhaps after I manage to be financially stable.


hmm. I wish I could think of anybody whom I may consult with about this more seriously.


p/s: I did mean what I said.

No comments: