Friday, April 22, 2011

saya suka!

hello world! hari ini saya gembira sangat. sebab apa? sebab Ayah saya bawak jalan2 beli makan2. only two of us :) auwww~ we bought loads of food to be brought back home. Oh my~ I love my Ayah to bits for pampering me like a small kid. Well, I am. and will always be his small kid. *giggle* and yeah, I finally got the tempe I've been craving for ages! *grin* will rock the kitchen tomorrow. -Tempe ala jawa. oh my~~ *drooling*

and for tomorrow, we'll all go out to look for a brand new car for the sister. Lucky you! Speaking of her, there's no single soul in this world I am envious of but her. She's just reached her ideal weight, got so many customers for her Herbalife business, offered a job as a Research Assistant to her lecturer while completing her Master degree, and now, Ayah's gotta buy her a brand new car. Whoa. I'm happy for her, anyway :) I'll get my own car too. Ayah had promised me a car for million times but I need to get my driving license first. aih.

that's all for today. gotta end here. but before that, dear readers,

be happy. 'cause when you're happy, (trust me) you're among the most beautiful people in the world! :)

with love, B. xo.



No comments: