Friday, April 15, 2011

second date with baby Zatul :)






Zatul must be laughing knowing me calling her baby. LOL.
well, she surely is my baby =p
(since I nag at her a lot haha)



again, we spent the day showing off our tremendous voices at Red Box, Sogo.
it felt so great this time. greater than before. much much greater.



and as usual, Evanescence's, BSB's, Blue's, Britney's, Gaga's were our ultimate choices.
especially Blue! Blue rocks! XD



but it's pathetic that I didn't find any of Grace Potter's and A Fine Frenzy's. Emm :(




oh my. must be on strict diet throughout semester break!




Bella loves Zatul. so much! so much!


sweetie Zatul. alalala :)



p/s: will be ending this semester with another outing to KLCC tomorrow.

Movie. KLCC Park. Waffles. Waffles. Waffles. Waffles. Waffles.





XOXO!