Tuesday, April 12, 2011

yes, I am under stress.



-cause when I am, I'd snap as much pictures of mine as I want 'till I get tired and bored of seeing my own lame facial expressions, and upload some of 'em here. LOL. just like what I did just now.

and when I am suffering from stress brought on by final exams (bukan sebab banyak study tapi banyak makan dan tido mungkin), I'd sing my favorite songs out loud. well, not to show off my beautiful voice but rather as a lullaby for my room mates to have a good night sleep. hahaha. sorry room mates, but I don't sing that loud kan? tell me if I do =p





Meet Baby Luqman! :)))



Oh, Okay. Done with uploading. I just finished completing my notes for Varieties of English final examination tomorrow morning. Well, to be exact, 7 hours from now. Need to have a catnap for less than half an hour (I wish!). Urgh, this is depressing.

Fine! 3 papers to go. Then I'll enjoy my life to the fullest; karaoke-ing, movie-ing, and waffle-ing. 2 dates to go to. WHOA. Okay, for now, be patient, big girl :)


p/s: something I just learnt: Love only those who love you. I am one happy girl, after all :)



No comments: