Monday, May 16, 2011

Recaps on whatever things I'm concerned with.



Hello, gorgeous! Above is me, (photo's been deleted. hihi) trying a Forever-21 night dress. It was the day where I went out having lunch at Seoul Garden, One Utama with the lovely girl friends; Faten, Faliqeen, and Haneesa. Had a great moment chatting, gossiping, and window shopping though :)
Classes have been starting since last week. Having 3-hour classes are killing but I somehow do enjoy 'em. I love both classes. Error and Contrastive Analysis class is fun 'cause the topics discussed themselves are fun, and Dr. Ismail is too nice to be ignored :) While Topics in Islamic Literature is also fun, 'cause again, though it's a literature subject but it specifically touches on Islamic aspects hence I like it. Dr. Mahmudul Hasan is nice too. What amazes me the most is that he's a very organized person! and he's very helpful too. Frankly speaking, it's actually rare to find one like him :)
Apart form classes, I'm still doing the translating + subtitling job I used to do before. It's quite tiring but I'm thankful that at least there'll be no chance to waste time.
Apart from classes and part-time job, there'll be a few programs to join. From 27th to 29th July, I'll be a mentor for an educational program organized by SENDI club. Because of that, I just rejected an invitation to become the emcee for a seminar on Teacher's Day, since there's a clash in time between these two. Wish I could have both. Never mind lah, rejecting the most awaited opportunity is way better than breaking a promise I made earlier :) Next, Mak Ayah had permitted me to join a program conducted in Sandakan, Sabah. Yay! But need to work a lot to save money for that. Before getting my ass there, on 9th July, I need to attend the MAKNA Introductory Programme (MIP), which is compulsory to all volunteers. and yah, I just signed up to be a volunteer of MAKNA! Unexpectedly, MAKNA has scheduled a lot of programs throughout this year. Oh my~ I'm SO looking forward to joining a few of them.
And a few days after I come back from Sabah, I'll be attending the Basic Mission Training (BMT) of MERCY. I really2 wish I can make it this time since I had missed the one held during previous final exam week. *pray hard*
That's all for now. Had so much things to do. Two assignments have been received and due dates are just around the corner. And yah, Mid Term Exam is on its way too! *trembling*
Volunteering is my all-time passion, my one-of-the-things-worth-dying-for! A work of Heart! :)
with love, B.