Friday, July 15, 2011

sayonara Sandakan :')


the proof of my existence. lol.

the trio DO RE MI :) Ima & Mimie ~

hello Kuala Lumpur! LOL. I'm finally back to KL. Currently spending the remaining days at IIUM before beginning family vacation at Terengganu tomorrow! I am missing each one of 'em. I miss Aleesya! Before I manage to start my 2-month semester break, I already got another offer to be part of the team for an English camp for CFS students on this coming 30th to 31st of July. Will be staying at Prof. Dr. Aldila's; the current director of SLEU. Am so looking forward to working with her. She's awesome :)

I miss Sandakan. I miss my Kg. Bokara family :')
too many photos to upload, too much thoughts to share. will be updating soon.

for now, family first! happy hols, loves. I heart you~~

to all my beloved brothers and sisters in SMAS, to my priceless foster family in Kg. Bokara, to all awesome people involved in EHC 2011;


till then!



No comments: