Friday, August 26, 2011

Final task before eid break.


Alhamdulillah I managed to finish this final task on time; few minutes before Imsak.

Extreme Tourist - Afghanistan - Kandahar
; Extraordinary

Take my word for it. It surely isn't a typical documentary show. All stories are the ones which had never been revealed before. The real story is not the danger, the bombs, the war or even the Taliban, but the ordinary Afghans, doing ordinary things, in the face of ever present danger. The reality is that the relentless danger seems to breed a certain kind of person. -People who know that it's easier to keep their heads down under fire but have the courage to stand up anyway.

Apart from that, I love the presenter. I adore your accent, Sabour Bradley.

Awesome documentary! The best one I ever subtitled :) since it's a 60-minute show, MYR90 will be on its way. ka-ching! :)


p/s: Happy Eid Mubarak in advance!


No comments: