Monday, August 22, 2011

the moments I don't act my age.

Good day, beautiful! Salam alaik, Salam 22 Ramadhan too :) It's 2.37am and as usual I ain't sleepy yet. My sleep pattern has drastically changed. Thanks to this effing long semester break. ohmy~ even after subuh pun fresh lagi. Around 8am baru la pening-pening lalat but by that time my eyes would refuse to close, 'cause I don't sleep after subuh. I'd break the habit if I do. Hence in that half-asleep condition, I'll force myself to finish up all house chores; laundry, dishes, etc. For previous sleepless nights, I spent the whole hours reading novel, blog-walking, Youtube-ing, etc. Since I've been doing it repeatedly I don't feel like doing the same thing tonight. I was about to sleep when I suddenly looked at the laundry basket besides my bed. Maka jadi lah fitting room bilik saya malam ni. heee~ I occasionally did this in UIA too. Ex-room mate J.1.5, Cik Atiqah knows this bad habit very well kan? Haha!


While posing foolishly in front of the mirror, I happened to find this old photo! This was taken during my matriculation days in Nilai. These gorgeous ladies were once my room mates. ohmy~ this photo reminds me to loads of memories with all of 'em: Standing from left are Abil, me, Lynda, Mira, Bell, Wawa, Husna. Sitting from left are Nadea, Ain, Mumtaz, Mady, Muffin, and Naz. Alamak Naza ter keluar gambar hihi. Sorry, I was too lazy to scan hence I just captured it again. Apologize my laziness ye, Naza =P Asma' didn't manage to be with us sebab dia balik Kelantan :) Highlight of this photo: di Nilai lah where I first met my BFF, Lynda Yusof :)


another picture. Alhamdulillah, the friendship bond still exists. right, Naz? *jangan lupa date kita next sem ye* :)


my drugs. that novel is wayy fun, wonderful and hilarious yet I've been reading it since weeks ago. bila nak habis tah "-_-


Huh. enough for now. gotta continue reading till it's time to prepare Sahur.

(referring to the old photo I found);

"Friendship isn't about who came first & who you've known the longest.

It's about who came and never left you"


with that, so long, lovely! Much much loves from me :) *yawn*


p/s: I miss my bestest friend, Lynda Yusof so bad. isk. okbye.

p/s/s: Cik Nuratiqah Hussaini, ingat tak skirt belang2 biru putih bella yang agak pendek tu? which I once offered for you tu. Ingat tak? Kalau still nak, bella nak bagi :) do tell me once u've made your mind ye.



No comments: