Thursday, August 4, 2011

Ramadhan Ramblings.



Hey, loves. Salam to all :) it's the fourth day of Ramadhan! I thank Allah for His endless blessings. Alhamdulillah. I just can't wait to finish this semester break as I can't really stand still at home. I ain't having such limitless activities like I always have in campus. But yeah, never mind, it's family time and I'm enjoying every single second of it. Alhamdulillah, I've been managing to perform my fasting duty, including Solat Sunat Tarawikh during the nights since the first day of Ramadhan. But one thing to be regretted is that since I'm just being home all day, most of the time had been spent with sleeping huhu. Well I just can't help it. I wake up early, around 3.50am in the morning to prepare sahur. Basically I help mom out by reheating main courses and preparing other side dishes. Tak de ape pun, (reheat lauk pun pakai microwave huahua) sendiri yang semangat bangun awal :p. Idk, but I'm just a kind of person who values mornings to the fullest. I ain't among those people who sleep after Subuh. but been doing it these days. sob2 :'( and so I made up my mind. I tried my best to think of the things I'm able to and love to do to keep me awake. -at least 3 hours after Subuh.

Hence I sought for the books which used to be mine during high school ages, so I could start my English study from the very beginning. Since I now have about one year more to finish my first degree, one of my current main concerns is about training myself to be a good educator. With Ayah's recommendation, with God's will, I'll start doing Master degree right after I finish my bachelor degree. I've been interested to do TESL, instead of Linguistics or Literature, since I've got the instinct that I'll end up spending my lifetime being an English lecturer. With Ayah's recommendation too, I've been advised to look for an opportunity to begin my career as a language lecturer in Politeknik or any colleges. If tak pun, I will surely be the one educating my own children in a few years time. wahhh berangan nyaa XD. Back to the story, apart from studying English, I helped my mom in marking her students' exam papers; Science and Bahasa Melayu. Well it's a fun thing. Primary school kids are surely fun, with super cute mistakes hihihi. and not only that, I currently got 6 kittens to be taken care of. Kudos to Puteh; the productive mommy cat :)

eh eh. how's my English Iflah Camp for CFS students tu? - Cancelled with honor :)
Though it ain't a good ending, experience can't be bought! I got to know the Head of SLEU more closer and I personally think she's such an awesome woman. I wish I'll be someone like her. It may be hard, but being an educated adult, and an independent woman has been my number one aim since years ago. I did learn a lot from her. It's very rare to find a woman who is so committed with her works in spite of the fact that she stands on her own. Salute :) Most interestingly, she's also a part of Breast Cancer Welfare Association (BCWA), like me :) hihi. Not only that, I also managed to get closer with Aziah; my former colleague when I worked at SLEU back then. We did same things together for about 6 days and it's more than enough to know the real sweet her. Whatever perception I have now, I heart you, adik. We had the best experience ever as we went to KLCC for movie, dragging our big luggage. LOL.

Hmm. enough for now. gotta go back to marking papers, house chores, and yeahh cats' feeding time!

the caffeine to keep me awake; Arabic and English books.

Can't really differentiate these two.

Puteh's latest products.

tak boleh nak ramai lagi? She gave birth to 7 kittens last time. fortunately, less one this time. agagaga~

the last day to play around together :)

non-biological sisters. lol.


the quote which had caught my attention;
Good relationships don't just happen. They take time, patience and two people who want to be together.

so with that, Bye-bye darls! Bella loves you much much!
Selamat menjalani ibadah puasa. XOXO~




No comments: