Friday, August 19, 2011

some not-so-interesting facts about me.


Howdy, world! :) hey, let's just say that I'm so effing bored at home that I suddenly came up with this lame post. Yeah, I surely am. I was reading a novel when this topic suddenly popped into my head. Hence I left Lala land for a while and began listing. So here are some of what I managed to think of and preferred to share:
  • My eating habit depends on my mood. I'm a health conscious but there are times where I can surprise people around with my big appetite. I have a sweet tooth too. Chocolate is my all-time guilty pleasure! grr~
  • I lead an active life. I do things fast. When assigned with tasks, I'd be the first one to come up with plans. I somehow have pity on my group mates for having to follow everything I've planned for, unless they have better things to go on with. I easily get annoyed by people who do things slowly and insufficiently. LOL. no offense!
  • I dislike studying for tests. I don't spend much time on revising. I prefer paying good attention in class. I'm more enthusiastic in completing assignments or preparing for class presentations. Well that may explain my preference on practice, rather than theory.
  • I talk a lot and easily get amused by petty things / jokes. If I happen to talk less, it must be that there's no chemistry between me and the other person and most probably, I ain't feeling comfortable. Another reasons may be that I'm sleepy, hungry, in pain, or that person just bores me to death. If I don't laugh at your jokes, that means either they are lame, or, I dislike you. As simple as that. Well, everyone does too, right?
  • I dislike group get-together. I prefer hanging out with only one friend in a time, so I can pay more attention towards that particular person. This shows that I love two-way communication and individual approach.
  • 'Music' can be one of the keywords to describe me. Sometimes only music keeps me sane and rational. LOL. I'm that kind of person who always has his earphones on his ears, a song in his mind. MP3 player is one of my most prized possessions.
  • Reading defines me. Many kinds of reading material fancy me especially English novels and magazines. I can't handle Malay typical love novels. As far as I could recall, I'd only finished reading one so far. However it's funny that despite the fact that I enjoy reading novels, I rarely finish in such a short time. I need a few months (during normal semester) to finish a single novel. That's just 'cause through reading I'm also dragged to that particular fantasy world. I fantasize a lot. and of course, I daydream too. haha! and yeah, apart from that, I also enjoy short stories :)
  • I ain't friendly in virtual world. I don't chat, except I wish to do so. I appear invisible or 'busy' all the time. Only chatting with the closed ones interests me. But I entertain private messages and emails. yang berkaitan saja lah. I even tweet for myself. But I still do for others, sometimes. I also ain't a phone person. I ignore unknown calls and dislike answering any and replying to unimportant SMSes. I hope your definition on 'unimportant' is similar to mine hihi. I only entertain those I regard as significant people in my life. But mind you, there's a laundry list of 'em.
  • I've gotten bored of listing these things. Haha!

My kitten(s) are growing up! how time flies :) Ignore the messy background, please.


here's something I'd like to share from my Tumblr page:

Haha! So long, readers~~! :)


No comments: