Saturday, November 26, 2011

of this week and whatnot.


This week has been a crazy one for me. oh, next week will be crazier! well, none can expect campus life to always be easy and comfortable to live in. Been living this way since 2008 hence shouldn't have behaving as if I just entered the entrance. But things somehow went beyond my control hence had caused for my sudden insanity. Thanks a million to the family members, BFFs, as well as the significant other for keep standing by me in whatsoever conditions I had faced, am facing and will be facing. Love you all to bits :') You all mean the world to me. 

oh, the highlight of next week ain't the three presentations I'll be giving but the last subject pre-registration I'll be doing! *excited much, huh? lol. Final semester shall be exciting after all, but just by thinking of it makes me dwell in sadness :( 

Enough with emotional piece. Back to the point, that just shown that with Allah's will, next semester will be the final one and I'll be graduating next year. While others have begun thinking of the jobs, etc, I am pushing myself to the limit to work harder so that I can directly continue doing Masters in Education (TESL) which will automatically fulfill my parents' wish. They know best. They always will :)

to keep being motivated. *didn't have one during the eldest's. sigh.

Indeed, my elder sisters are my inspiration. Enough said. All the best to all! 

much loves from me :)