Sunday, December 18, 2011

random. #apparently not.


Hello, world. I just wanna talk on something really random (for you, readers) but distracting and annoying for me. It has just happened among a few buddies of mine whom I just discovered their true colors which I bet they themselves aren't even aware of that. No jokes. 

I don't understand why do some people are so into spreading rumors about somebody; be it true or false.

Well maybe they just don't have a freaking life to be concerned on, or they are just envious of other's good life for theirs are pathetic. Poor thing.

It's effing funny to see how carelessly they made assumptions (to be specific, stupid assumptions) and jumped into their own silly, irrational conclusions and most pitifully acted as if they posses the wisest mind in the world. pffftt.

To whom it may concern, mind your OWN life, will you? For God's sake, I wasn't born to satisfy or even entertain you.

Mind your words. You seemed to be more pitiful than you thought I was. What an ironic life.

Just because it seems to be true, doesn't mean it is so.

p/s: Being rude ain't my option. Sorry. Well, insincerely sorry. I'm just a human being who naturally acts rationally but can turn into a b***** by option. Well, it depends on how you treat me. Enough said.