Saturday, February 7, 2009

fail to plan, plan to fail~

well it signifies that if you are fail to plan, then you are actually planning to fail.
this is one of the mottos i've been strictly held since long time ago.
in short, im such a very well-organized person. everything must be arranged neatly. yea, everything. even my hair band can't be placed somewhere else than its already-set place. according to my personal rules and regulations, it's unlawful.


time is very very very valuable. malays say; "time is gold", some people say' "time is money", an arabic phrase says; "time is sword".

i say; "time is one of the greatest gifts from God".

so people, do not let it be wasted just like that.


my personal daily schedule

i plan my day. and i'll feel very very down for not being able to make it as planned. oh yea, i even have a schedule, managed for me and Sakinah- the 'crazymate', the classmate, the assignment partner, and the bestie whom my problems be told to. me? -cik sakinah's personal organizer. haha. i speak the truth. im the one who always sets everything up. right, unnie? lol.

ours
to Sakinah unnie;
let's work together for the Dean's list.
do remember this all the time- "do your very best, you'll be turning 20 soon"
thanks for always be understanding and believe in me.
we'll reach our peak together yea!
-xoxo-

No comments: