Saturday, February 7, 2009

the other side of me.

me: full-time undergraduate student, part-time facilitator aka naqibah.

i finally received the offer letter. oh yea, im now working for the Co-Curicular Activity Centre (CCAC), International Islamic University Malaysia (intentionally type it long hehe) as the facilitator for Study Circle II a.k.a Halaqah. there are around 15 people under me and most of them are at least one year older than me- the oldest is 23. and yea, it's bit challenging. it's not that easy to lead the olders right? but alhamdulillah, i've gotten used to it. it's no longer a big matter to me. i treat everyone like my own best buddies, no matter how old they are. like ustaz Ismail (the backbone of tarbiyyah and training unit) said; "nak tarbiyah orang ni memang banyak cabarannya. but don't worry, coz since u're working for Allah, He will always be there for you to help". *grin* and yea, i do feel comfortable now and started to enjoy the job! -even planned to stick with it till i finish my BHSc degree. O God, do bless me. Ameenn~


oh yea, the mass lecture finally took place today- after being postponed last time.
new thing discovered: kak Samihah (the chief faci) is a very soft-spoken person. she speaks so smoothly. kalah i! hehe. but she's nice though. she treats me very well. she's a postgraduate student, master in islamic education. caya lah! salute~ :-)

------------------------------------------------

did u discover something?
i posted a lot today. its been a long time since i last got free time to keep still in front of the laptop. plus, i do like writing. during school examination, i was always the last one who submitted the essay paper and also the one who always asked for more papers. it's just when i've started writing, it's toooooo hard for me to put a fullstop, though my handwriting is as terrible as cakar kucing. people always say it is similar to doctors'. nod2. yeah, former doctor-to-be who got 5C for biology in SPM la. sigh. whatever it is, nothing can change it. dah macam habit. i do love writing. but it doesnt mean that i write very well (got B for Intensive Expository Writing subject last sem. sob2). so is my mouth la, when i;ve started to talk, it's soooo hard for me to shut my mouth up. my dad said: "eeeiiii, caaaaaaaaaaaaakap je kejanye". and my reply would be "nak buat camne yah, anak cikgu samat jugak". *giggle* i was a debater though.

fine. gotta stop now.