Saturday, September 25, 2010

the Vampires I love :)

I could never forget the moment I watched Twilight for the first time. It's simply because it changed my impressions that vampires are not necessarily ghastly and as creepy as Dracula. and just like millions of girls out there, I was once in love with Pattinson too. but Twilight is somehow a bit irritating to me cause there's Bella in it. Lol. not funny.






then when I watched The Vampire Diaries, the irresistible charm of the Salvatores had all-of-sudden erased Edward Cullen from my heart. and I believed this one is the Best one of those two.





I even watched Vampires Suck and I honestly felt nothing about it though I did laugh at it (sometimes) Well, it's a parody after all. None shall be mad for its making-fun-of-Twilight stupid things.





I miss Salvatores so badly but there's nothing I could do besides waiting for somebody to download the second season which is still aired on The CW. Since the waiting is killing me so I decided to watch something I presumed would be like The Vampire Diaries. So I bought True Blood; season one and two. Unfortunately this is wayyyy creepier than The Vampire Diaries. (I can't actually stand horror movies) but I have to admit that this is how vampires should be portrayed. and not to be forgotten, this is an adult show. Trust me, it's way 'sexier' than Gossip Girl. well I can still handle some should-be-censored actions in GG but when it comes to True Blood, I do fast forwarding, muting the sound, and even covering my eyes!






.:. though I actually fell for Chris Riggi who played Jacob White in Vampires Suck (or even Scott Humphreys in Gossip Girls 3), and I am fascinated by some people in True Blood like Tara Mae and Sookie, my all the time favorite Vampire series would be The Vampire Blood :)




Way to go, Salvatores! I adore you both.




my current crush: Chris Riggi.
(he does look like Taylor Lautner, doesn't he?)





not-so-adorable Bill Compton: the protagonist of True Blood.



off to the Lala Land with Chris Riggi and Paul Wesley!
so long, peeps :)



No comments: